Sunday, February 3, 2008

The Tripps Are Back!

Sundays are an adventure now that church starts at 2:30! We get home around 5:45, get changed, make dinner, and finish eating around 7:00. It makes for a late evening, especially when Sadie can't really make it past 7:00 before she starts to loose it.

Today was no different, except... Kimberli and Lucy Tripp are back from their long Christmas vacation and invited the girls and I over for dinner. We got home from dinner a little after 8:00. Sadie was throwing tantrums out of pure exhaustion.

We always love spending time with the Tripps and the girls get along great. George Tripp works with Miki, they are our neighbors and also go to our church. Here are the girls with Lucy. She is definitely growing up. What a cute little lady.

Kylie and I spent awhile this morning cutting and coloring crafts from her Friend magazine. We were having a blast acting out the scripture stories, coloring Joseph Smith and his family, and
just spending time together without too many interruptions, something that I am not so good about.


1 comment:

Billy and Megan said...

Okay, I was thinking about you for some random reason, and I thought, I wonder if she has a blog? I googled you and wahla, here you are! What a cute family! It sounds like you guys are doing so great. We are pretty much doing the same thing as you...missing husband (tax season), two kids, preschool, etc...I've got some pictures on my blog so if you're bored, and I mean, really bored, take a look. Love ya, Megan (Bramwell)