My life, as I try to understand the ins and outs of raising my children and being a good wife, mother, friend, and person.
Saturday, December 19, 2009
Happy Birthday Miki
Miki, we are sad that we couldn't spend your special day with you. I hope you enjoy the videos. I had to post both of them because the girls were just too cute. You are a great father, husband and friend. Thanks for all that you do for our family. We miss you and love you.
Miki and I currently live in El Paso, Texas where he is a Pediatrician at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. We have three beautiful daughters; Kylie, age 7 and Sadie, age 5 and Lanie, 23 months. I enjoy taking care of our girls and basically try to keep up with the adventure.
6 comments:
Happy Birthday Miki!
P.S. cute videos. :)
Happy Birthday!!
Happy Birthday MIKI
We think you are the best!!!!!!
Happy birthday MIKI
We are so happy to have your cute family here with us.
Happy Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Miki!
Post a Comment