CONGRATULATIONS!!! Good things come in "three's"! We love you and will love the newest princess addition to the Cain family.
P.S. I think you should keep adding girls to the family until they can act out "The 12 Dancing Princesses" by each playing a part. What a show that would be!
Yea!! That is great! Kylie and Sadie will love having a little sister to play dress up with. Now I know where to send the little girl dresses that my girls have outgrown that I have saved for someone special.
Miki and I currently live in El Paso, Texas where he is a Pediatrician at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. We have three beautiful daughters; Kylie, age 7 and Sadie, age 5 and Lanie, 23 months. I enjoy taking care of our girls and basically try to keep up with the adventure.
5 comments:
YAY!! Congrats Tovi! How fun. This makes me even more excited to find out what I'm having on Monday!
Congrats! You make cute girls!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Good things come in "three's"! We love you and will love the newest princess addition to the Cain family.
P.S. I think you should keep adding girls to the family until they can act out "The 12 Dancing Princesses" by each playing a part. What a show that would be!
Yea!! That is great! Kylie and Sadie will love having a little sister to play dress up with. Now I know where to send the little girl dresses that my girls have outgrown that I have saved for someone special.
Congrats on another girl! That is so exciting!
Post a Comment