Monday, December 14, 2009

Sadie's Christmas Program

This was a fun and festive experience for us. Sadie's preschool Christmas program had a musical medley theme with a live mariachi band. She was so excited until she saw that she would have to wear a poncho and sombrero, then total fear and panic followed. Luckily, she loves her teachers and they were able to convince her to participate.
The audience was pretty loud and camera crazy. I didn't get very good pictures and video because I was sitting near the back. I apologize that they are blurry at times. People were standing up in front of me and I am surprised that no one was injured from the mass of bodies pressed to the front of the stage waiting for that perfect camera shot.
I am so proud of Sadie for beating her fear of her costume, for getting up on that stage and singing her little heart out (mostly she did this for her daddy) and for her willingness to try new things without having to have her mom right there holding her hand the entire way.
Love you little mariquita!

1 comment:

mimo said...

Thanks for the pictures and videos. The girls are beautiful!