Monday, December 14, 2009

Kylie's Christmas Dance Recital

Kylie had her first ballet/tap recital today. She wanted me to put her hair into a bun with bobby pins, just like Diana White. We have a book about a professional ballerina, Diana White, and the girls want to be just like her.
Kylie is so beautiful and a perfectionist with her dance moves, every arm and foot was placed just right. I must admit that she shows much more talent than I ever did. She enjoys her class and feels like she is good at it.
Here she is with her good friend Gracie. They are in the same church class, school class, and dance class.
I am proud of you Kylie, for sticking with this even when you were a little nervous. I can't wait to see you in your Spring recital.

1 comment:

TOVAR said...

I am loving those big windows at the studio. I am impressed that those girls could keep those santa hats on for the performance.