Lanie's favorite past-time is drawing on the dry erase board. She can sit here drawing for up to an hour! That's right, an hour! She is pretty good at not drawing anywhere else. OK, maybe not, but we are working on it. I pretty much only have to tell her once and then she knows that the wall is off limits, but then I have to tell her once that the computer desk is off limits, and on and on. But how can you stop such a budding artist? She has ink on her hands and arms and clothes almost every day.
Unfortunately, she doesn't remember to put the caps back on the markers. I try to remember and check them often, but I guess it isn't often enough because it is time to buy some more for her.
She often brings someone else a marker and will get mad at us if we don't go and draw with her. We will draw something, she will guess what it is and then erase it and say "goodbye" to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




No comments:
Post a Comment