Sunday, May 6, 2012

Tovi's 34th Birthday- March 10, 2012

I think that maybe I am finally growing up.  Maybe not, I still feel too young to be in my 30s.  It's not so bad though, especially since I get to enjoy this wonderful cake that Miki made for me.  Angel Food Cake, my favorite!  It has always been my favorite, but this is the first year that my family has made it for me.  This was actually Miki's first time ever making angel food cake.  He did good!

 The girls wanted to take pictures of me with all of my gifts.  And I wanted some pictures with them in the shot with me.  My family is my very best gift!  Thank you for a wonderful birthday and making me feel so special.
 I got a Barbie movie and Transformers movie (hmmm, were these really for me?).  I got beautiful cards made by the girls, some candy, The Sound of Music, The Help, Wii Zumba (my favorite gift... so fun!) some money from my in-laws that I used on clothes, this new shirt I am wearing that Miki and the girls picked out and the soundtrack from Wicked from Martin and Christine (ok, maybe this was my favorite gift!)
 My mom also made me this wonderful journal that has a picture of my family on the front.  I hadn't written in a journal for a long time, but this has spurred me to begin writing again.  Mom, you will be proud to know that I haven't missed a day of writing since you gave me this thoughtful gift.  Thank you.
Thank you to my wonderful family and friends for thinking of me, for the wonderful gifts, and for making my life so happy and complete.  I love you all!

1 comment:

Kimberli said...

YAY!!! You got your angel food cake! :) And a lot of other great things too.

It's been fun to catch up on what you guys have been up to... miss ya!