The Kindergarten put on a musical Spring program. Sadie's class dressed as grass with nests and a bird and egg in the nest to represent the song "The Green Grass Grows All Around."
They had six songs memorized and were so cute up there singing at the top of their lungs. She said that she was nervous, but she did it!
Here she is with some of her classmates and her teacher, Mrs. Garcia.
We love you Sadie, and we are all so proud of you!
I will always be amazed at the parents that attend these programs here. I haven't seen this anywhere else, but what a madhouse! People stand up in front of everyone else for the entire program. Parents allow kids to stand on the table and chairs in front of other people, blocking their view. The principal specifically asked that the front remain clear for the teachers and for safety reasons and that parents keep their little children with them. Within 2 minutes of this announcement, parents are telling their kids to go right up to the front exactly where the principal asked for it to remain clear. What? I just don't get it! I just grit my teeth and try to catch a glimpse of my little cutie between the cameras of a dozen people, a 10 year old standing on a chair right in front of me, and a number of balding heads and fancy up dos.






No comments:
Post a Comment