My life, as I try to understand the ins and outs of raising my children and being a good wife, mother, friend, and person.
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Belly Shot
I am 18 weeks now and I wanted to capture my growing tummy, so I asked Kylie to take a picture of me. Of course, Sadie wanted to show off her growing tummy too.
Not only do you look absolutely beautiful! But Kylie did a wonderful job taking that picture. It looks focused and you are centered. Maybe you did some cropping or something but she really did a great job. I am so glad that you took and posted this picture. I was very happy to see you and your belly. Of course I was happy to see Sadie and her belly too. How funny she is.
Miki and I currently live in El Paso, Texas where he is a Pediatrician at William Beaumont Army Medical Center. We have three beautiful daughters; Kylie, age 7 and Sadie, age 5 and Lanie, 23 months. I enjoy taking care of our girls and basically try to keep up with the adventure.
2 comments:
Whose belly is the biggest?
Not only do you look absolutely beautiful! But Kylie did a wonderful job taking that picture. It looks focused and you are centered. Maybe you did some cropping or something but she really did a great job. I am so glad that you took and posted this picture. I was very happy to see you and your belly.
Of course I was happy to see Sadie and her belly too. How funny she is.
Post a Comment