Friday, April 13, 2012

Lanie at 15 months- Sept. 2011


Lanie- Sept. 2011

Sadie (15 months)- Oct. 2007




Kylie (15 months)- Sept. 2005



It is so fun to see pictures of my three girls all at the same age. They are each so unique and special to me. But I love to see how similar they can be as well.




The best gift I have ever been given are my three girls. I tell them that the most important job they will ever have or can ever have is to be a MOM! They have goals and dreams, which is great and I encourage that, but no other job, activity, calling or hobby will ever be as important and rewarding as raising your children. I have grown more as a person, been challenged more, and pushed myself further then I ever thought possible because of these 3 girls. And I thank them for it!





We have videos of Kylie and Sadie rocking out to this rap (one of Miki's favorites) and of course we attempted to video Lanie enjoying the tune as well. And the ending of this video clip was inevitable. At least we turned off the camera and helped the screaming baby!

No comments: