Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pioneer Day with the Tripps and Pieronis

Oh how we love and miss these two families! It worked out perfectly that we all were in Utah at the same time and could make our travel schedules match. We only missed George by a couple of days though. We wish he could have spent the day with us too.

We met up in Grantsville at Kimberli's parents' home. The kids had so much fun catching up. They ran around, played on the swings and trampoline, ate food, talked and made grand plans.











The Tripps introduced us all to a stick-throwing game (I forgot what it was called). I was pretty nervous at first because I don't have the strongest arm, but I wasn't half bad at this game of throwing a small stick at a bigger stick.














The kids tried it out too, but they would all throw at the same time and then run to get their sticks back. We were lucky that no one got hurt!















Best Friends!





1 comment:

Kevin and Kristen said...

Awww, cute kids! We loved seeing all of you too!