Thursday, April 12, 2012

Time With Grandma and Grandpa Bryson- July 2011

Part of our trip to Utah was spent with Grandma Jane and Grandpa Mike. They came down to Provo so that we could spend more time together. They stayed at the KOA in Provo and we got to enjoy the pool there with them.






We took a little stroll around BYU's campus, checked out the bowling alley and ate lunch at the Cougareat.





























We met up the Brea and her boys for a fun time at the Kangaroo Zoo. This the only video I have of that part of our trip.








We enjoyed eating at The Brick Oven. I think the kids loved the lollipops that we got at the end of the meal. They lasted forever.





















We walked up to Bridal Veil Falls and tried not to get too wet. The girls loved this part the most.

I noticed that I barely have any pictures with the grandparents. We will remedy that situation soon!



Love you Grandma and Grandpa! Thanks for such wonderful memories.












































No comments: